Lorraine Kennedy – President / CEO
Prior to starting SisTech, Lorraine worked for 13 years as a Buyer for Lockheed Martin’s MK 41 Vertical Launching System. in Ventura, CA . She was responsible for ensuring that on-time deliveries to the Navy were met by utilizing effective negotiating and purchasing skills.
As the Senior Buyer, Lorraine purchased all commodities in support of two Government Contracts simultaneously. During her time as the Senior Buyer for Life Cycle Support Facilty, the VLS contract was awarded eight consecutive 100% award fees for excellence. Soon thereafter, LCSF was awarded the Performance Based Logistics Contract for which she continued to prove her dedication and skill. Lori has extensive experience in purchasing negotiations, and DLA requirements and regulations. She personally received the Lockheed Martin Star Award for Service Excellence, as well as several Lightning Awards.
Brad Meltzer – General Manager
Brad is a Mechanical Engineer with over 20 years of management experience in both product design and manufacturing. He has a diverse knowledge base of manufacturing operations and practices derived from experience, from which he draws upon to find unique and creative solutions that yield quality results and improve efficiency in our processes. Brad also reviews customer supplied packages, imports customer BOMs into our MRP system, creates programs for automated assembly, and supports all manufacturing requirements at SisTech.
Brad Kennedy – VP of Operations
Prior to SisTech, Brad was the VP of Operations for Vadatech Inc., a designer and manufacturer of leading edge technology products, (AMC, aTCA and uTCA) for the embedded marketplace, both Military and commercial. Brad was responsible for the ground up construction of Vadatech’s state-of-the-art manufacturing facility located in Las Vegas, NV. He ran all aspects of operations and manufacturing.
Prior to Vadatech, Brad was the General Manager / Plant Manager for GE Fanuc Embedded Systems Group (Camarillo, CA), where he was responsible for the aspects of division operations. He and his team effectively met all sales and profits goals set before him while maintaining on-time delivery and exceptional quality. The GE Camarillo facility was a result of GE’s acquisition of RAMiX, Inc., an OEM of PMC, VME, cPCI and custom products for the embedded marketplace. Brad was the General Manager of RAMiX, Inc., where he was responsible for all aspects of Manufacturing, Operations and Quality. He also played a key role in ensuring a smooth transition once the company was sold to GE Fanuc in March of 2003.
SisTech’s newly constructed facility offers the following capabilities and equipment.
- OMAP & PoP assembly
- 01005 Placement Capability
- BGA, microBGA and CSP Placement
- Quick Turn Prototype Build to Large Volume Production
- RoHS Compliant (pB Free) and Leaded Capabilities
- X-Ray inspection services
Partial Equipment List
- (3) Europlacer IINEO II Dual Gantry SMT Machines (2014, 2019, 2020)
- (1) Europlacer XPii Dual Gantry SMT Machine (2020)
- (1) Europlacer Atom 2 Dual Gantry SMT Machine (2022)
- (3) Speedprint Sp700avi Screen printers with Paste Inspection (2011, 2014, 2018)
- (1) Vitronics XPM3i Reflow oven (10 zone) (2011)
- (2) ERSA HotFlow 3/20 Reflow Ovens (2009, 2014)
- (2) ERSA EcoSelect II Selective Soldering Machines (2010, 2015)
- (1) MirTec MV-3L (2022)
- (2) Mirtec MV9-3D AOI (2013, 2015)
- (1) Aqueous Tech Trident Duo CL (2017)
- (1) Aqueous Tech Trident Duo CL with Rinse Water Recycler (2020)
- (1) ERSA VersaFlow Selective Solder Machine (2017)
- Charter microBulk Liquid Nitrogen system
- (1) Nordson Dage Ruby X-Ray with X-Plane (2015)
- (1) Air-Vas ONYX 29 Precision Rework System (2015)